Monday 2 December 2013


Ronaldinho believes that a good run of form will see him into Scolari’s plans for the Seleção in 2014.The 33 year old has a very good working relationship with coach Luiz Felipe Scolari, and feels that could be his way into the World Cup squad.Ronaldinho was last seen for Brazil in April, where he made an appearance in friendly against Chile."He is a very direct person and is always open with me. I know that there are still opportunities available for those who are playing well," speaking to, FIFA.com.
"He seems to have the core of his squad decided, but whoever is in good form at the right time will go too."I'm always working hard to improve. If there is a chance of playing in the World Cup, I'll be ready, and I'll be at my peak. My goal is to always be at my best."It was great to be back with the national squad [earlier this year]. Luiz Felipe Scolari and I have won so much together and we have a good relationship."If picked it would be Ronaldinho’s third World Cup, after the heartache of being left out of the Seleção in 2010.


Ronaldinho dreams of World Cup place

0 comments:

Post a Comment