Monday 2 December 2013


indexjk

Kaká: “I was waiting for Stephan El Shaarawy and Mario Balotelli to arrive”


Kaká has admitted he was waiting for support before netting the third in Milan’s 3-1 at Catania.Goals from Riccardo Montolivo and Mario Balotelli had cancelled out Lucas Castro’s opener, before the Brazilian struck.“I’m happy with the goal,” noted Kaká, as reported by Football Italia. “In reality though, I was waiting for Stephan El Shaarawy and Mario Balotelli to arrive.“I wanted to pass them the ball, but they didn’t arrive and I shot instead to score my 99th goal.”Kaká now has four goals in eleven appearances this term.
His strike at the Stadio Angelo Massimino was his third in eight days, having also netted against Genoa and Celtic. The 31 year-old, however, is just happy to win.“I’m very happy that I’m able to play well and that the team wins,” he continued. “It was an important game for us.”Having been sold to Real Madrid in June 2009 for €68.5 million, Kaká rejoined Milan on a free transfer in August.

Kaká: “I was waiting for Stephan El Shaarawy and Mario Balotelli to arrive”

0 comments:

Post a Comment